Sunday, May 17, 2009

>To Tweet, that is the decision!

>Are you excited? I am! I will be getting a twitter account sometime in the next day or so, but you have to promise to follow me there because this will be so pointless if I am just going to talk to myself. I already do that.

"Today I ironed and did three loads of laundry! So glad that is over with!"

"B just flug poo on a school!! OMG!"

"I so did not think I was supposed to work today! What is wrong with my brain?!"

"We just watched Taken and it was siii-iiick!!"

See what I mean? I could go on for hours...and I know you are just dyyiinnng to know what I am doing. So...please? I will set it up tonight (I HOPE!). Have a great Sunday!

P.S. Who else is excited to see who wins Survivor tonight??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!