Tuesday, May 19, 2009

>Nothing Much

>Who watches gossip girl?? I am still waiting for megavideo so finish loading so I can watch the last five minutes. Honestly, so glad there is not a major cliffhanger. Too many of my shows this season have ended that way and my poor anxious brain just can't handle anymore of it.

I have the next two days off of work and I intend to pack like a mo-fo. Seriously. I am going to pack every box I have left in the house and then go find more at the grocery store. We have a WEEK and A HALF left!! OMG!!!

Lil woman, your precious hat will be in the mail either today or tomorrow to the addy you sent me. I don't want to pack it and forget because that would make me a a)bad blogger and b)bad giveaway host. We don't want that now do we?

It is SUMMER here!! Up to 90 today, clear with a breeze=perfection! Yes, a little hot for just hanging out outside, but I will shave my legs and wear some cute new shorts only Cabo and hubs have seen.

And that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!