- This weekend there is a huge music festival in town. Tonight is Ben Harper!
- Some of you have asked; I cannot donate my milk because I take medication other than vitamins.
- I need to figure out how to cut one of my pumping sessions out of my day. No clue how that's going to happen.
- Officially done with training on the new system, now I just need to apply it to really get it.
- I burnt my finger last night with pizza sauce! Youchies!
- B has a new job! Not sure if I have mentioned that yet but it has been going really well so far. YAY!
- I just read my medical record for Evie's birth because I really wanted to know exactly how fast I had gone at the end there:
- Sunday May 19th: 1055pm: 3cm, 70%
- Monday May 20th:
- 0330am: 4.5cm
- 0755am: 6cm, water broken
- 1120am: 6cm, 70%
- 1:35pm: 6cm, pit started
- 450pm: 7cm, 80%, begging for epi
- 518pm: 8cm
- 5:37pm: 10cm, crowning
- 5:39pm: birth!
- 3 minutes of delayed cord clamping
- 5:43pm: placenta delivered via Schultze presentation
- NOW that is cool! So I was in labor for a total of 20 hours, stuck at 6cm for 9 hours, Evie born in 2 minutes, 3 pushes. WOWOWOWOWOW!! So awesome.
Friday, August 16, 2013
at 3:49 PM