Thursday, August 29, 2013

30 before 30


  1. master 100 squats a day
  2. run a 5K
  3. observe my first vaginal birth
  4. plant a garden
  5. purchase a meal anonymously for a family in a restaurant
  6. go on a mini-vaca with my mom
  7. host Thanksgiving Dinner
  8. make my own wine
  9. get a tattoo
  10. go fishing
  11. rent a tandem bike with B for a night on the town
  12. tailgate at a Broncos game
  13. Watch the sunset from Peaks Lounge in the Hyatt @ Colorado Convention Center
  14. go to brew at the zoo with B
  15. tour celestial seasonings with B
  16. go to the Winter X-Games with B
  17. stay over-night at the Stanley Hotel with B
  18. plan and go on a girls weekend with my besties
  19. shadow a midwife for a weekend
  20. write a will
  21. create a family emergency binder
  22. go to Vegas (I've never been!)
  23. go golfing with my Dad
  24. write a letter to each family member
  25. try the paleo diet for a month
  26. take a photography class
  27. Get a mani/pedi
  28. Get a Chinese massage
  29. Paint and decorate our bedroom
  30. Get into nursing school 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!