Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Linking up again this week with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. Enjoy this holiday-themed post. :)

1) What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?

Probably cutting down our Christmas tree. When I was younger, we started doing it when I was 12 and almost every years since I have cut one down. This year, we won't have the time to cut one down. We have way too much stuff going on right now!

2) Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than any others?

Not really, but I love The Christmas Story and Love, Actually.

3) Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have:

http://kimberlypetersen.typepad.com/photos/things_i_made/advent.jpg

(Source: Advent Calendar)

I would LOVE to have the time to make something awesome like this. Maybe next year. I think Logan would be more into it next year anyway.

4) Favorite Holiday song:

O Holy Night. I LOVE the Hanson version of this song, but really, any version of it always makes my heart happy.

5) Favorite Holiday dessert: 

My aunt makes these really yummy green christmas cookies. It's the only time of the year I have them and everything about them reminds me of my childhood.

6) What is on my wish list this year?

I want new bedding so badly. I love gray and yellow togethers with some purple thrown in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!