Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bump Bump (19wks)



This weekend has been so nice! I know it's Wednesday but since Christmas was yesterday, it feels like a weekend. I'll post about Christmas next week, so onward with the baby bump update.

  • Eating: Lots of pasta, salads, and peanut M&Ms

  • Wearing: All maternity pants (work and jeans) and some maternity tops, though I have several tops that are longer tunics that fit great.

  • Baby is…bouncing around quite a bit!

  • Differences: This is a good 1-2 weeks earlier that I have been feeling this baby than the first time.

  • Predictions: Still thinking (and HOPING!) this baby is a girl.

  • No fun: I'm out of breath climbing the stairs! And by the end of the day I am achy all over and just want to sleep.

  • Way fun: The baby movement and heading to Steamboat later today!

  • Decided: on a name for this baby if it's a boy!


Have a great week, friends! I will be away from the blog for a little while. (I have a year in review post scheduled for this weekend.)

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!