Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Why not? I'm not in the best mood tonight, but writing feels good, especially something with a prompt. (BTW if anyone wants to chat privately  I would be happy to share more about what is going on with this pregnancy--midwife101blog(at)gmail.com).

 

Sunday SocialWhat is the wall paper on your phone?

I just changed it today. I took a photo of lights on a Christmas tree and that is now my wallpaper.

What do you keep beside your bed?

There is a light, my phone charger, and as of today THAT'S IT!! We had the house cleaned and so everything is in it's place.

What is your least favorite chore?

I'm not really a fan of chores in general, but I hate folding and putting away laundry.

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?

Waking up so early for work.

What do you do to vent anger?

I'm don't get angry too often, but I do get frustrated. I will cry, talk to my mom or B, or write.

What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?

I LOVE Thanksgiving. I love how relaxed it is, the food and family. I also love 4th of July. Great summer holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!