Thursday, December 13, 2012

Currently...17wks

I know I know!! I've been MIA from an update for a few weeks. I just feel like this pregnancy has been a lot harder than the first time and it's hard for me to write about. But first, currently I am...

Reading... tons of blogs. I am out of school now for winter break and I have time to catch up on a ton that I do not frequent as often.

Listening to... lots of Christmas music. I love Christmas and I love the music. O Holy Night is my most favorite song.

Hating... all the little issues I've had the last two weeks.

Laughing... at my kid. He is so dang funny! Two nights ago he told me to go to time out.

Ignoring... nothing. I am so in-tune with everything right now. It's kind of driving me a little crazy! So hopefully things will settle down soon.

At 17 weeks...

  • Eating: TONS of Caesar salad. I love it.

  • Wearing: Regular clothes up until this morning. The pair of pants that still fit are dirty so I had to resort to my mat pants for work and am so much more comfortable!

  • Baby is…being awesome. I got to see his/her little face two days ago and everything looks great (with the baby).

  • Differences: Gosh, everything seems different. I did not have any infections with Logan and I am fighting two different ones right now. UGH

  • Predictions: Still thinking (and HOPING!) this baby is a girl.

  • No fun: Low back pain. Ouchies! And finding out a I have a complete placenta previa. More on that later.

  • Way fun: gearing up for Christmas! We have two family parties this weekend. Oh and my cousin is moving out today! So bitter-sweet!

  • Undecided: On how much to share. It's tough. B is way more private than I am, which is why I have strayed from sharing too much about some of the issues going on. Just know the baby is doing great!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!