Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Year in Review

This year has been amazing. I will let the photos and captions speak for themselves. Cheers and Happy New Year!!

January

FxCam_1325889470772

  • We started to potty train Logan.

  • I was struggling with a lot of depression and anxiety, mostly due to my stomach issues.

  • B brewed his first batch of beer.

  • I got a promotion and my very own office.


February

bday

  • Logan turned two!

  • B and I celebrated 4 years together.

  • I started some new medication and counseling to help get my health back on track.


March

FxCam_1328315785749

  • We were all sick for most of the month :(

  • Celebrated St. Patty's Day downtown Denver with family.

  • Logan's verbal language exploded!


April

DSC00092

  • I got really sick  (AGAIN!)

  • Made some fancy deviled eggs for Easter

  • Logan flew a kite!


May

DSC00053

  • Celebrated Mother's Day with my parents

  • I decided to make a ton of frozen meals.

  • My health really started to come under control


June

DSC00095

DSC00180

 

 

  • We took our 2nd family vacation together and headed to the Jersey Shore.

  • We had a terrible fire rip through our woods not too far away.

  • We closed on our first house!


July

DSC00191

  • We settled into our new home.

  • One of the hottest summers, nearly 100* days everyday in July!

  • We dealt with a terrible, local tragedy, the Aurora theater shooting.

  • I went to a Dashboard show where I saw someone propose to his girlfriend!


August

2154_476805552352256_1878823523_n (1)

  • B and I celebrated 4 years of marriage and I turned 28.

  • I started up college again!

  • We prepared for my cousin to move in with us.


September

c5a890f00f0411e29fe21231380f3636_7

  •  We learned about baby bean on September 17th!

  • My cousin moved in with her kids.


October



  • I announced my pregnancy on social networks.

  • 1st prenatal appointment

  • Got food poisoning on our trip to Black Hawk and lost a bunch of money.

  • We had our first snow of the season.

  • Hurricane Sandy devastated the Jersey Shore and displaced my extended family.


November



  • Pregnancy migraines started up (NO FUN!).

  • I attended my first live birth of twins via c-section.

  • I only had one class left to finish this month.


December



  • Found out I have a complete placenta previa with this baby.

  • Celebrated Christmas three times; once in Denver with B's family, once on Christmas Day with B, Logan and his mom, and once in Steamboat with my parents and extended family. (post to come)

  • Baby bean started moving around a ton!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!