Thursday, November 29, 2012

le bump, 15wks (currently...)


 

So...I'm like, 40% DONE with this pregnancy already! Can you believe it? Because I can't. Seriously, no space of time has gone faster. I am so grateful to be flying through it, with an almost healthy card, but it could slow down a bit and I would be just fine with that.

I'm over the bump survey thing, so there is my personal version of that:

  • Eating: everything in sight! Especially ceasar salad, tomato soup, and any kind of pasta with vodka sauce. YUMMMM!

  • Wearing: Non-maternity clothes! I know, right?! 15 weeks and I fit perfectly into a pair of work pants that have hung in my closet because they've always hung weird on me...well not anymore! They fit perfectly and I don't need a belly band to hold them up. Also, no mat. tops either. I'm loving still wearing my regular clothes.

  • Baby is...starting to make itself known! The other night I was up with Logan and as I settled back into bed, I felt three distinct thump.thump.thumps! It was so sweet! And now, if I'm really still and paying attention, I can feel the flutters. This is 4 weeks earlier than the first time I started to feel Logan. Wow.

  • Differences: So far, this baby is right on track, whereas Logan was always nearly 2 weeks behind in size, which explains his 6.6 pounds at 41 weeks. My peanut.

  • Predictions: I think this baby is a GIRL and that I will deliver on time.

  • No fun: migraines and low back pain. I am seeing a chiropractor this afternoon and I cannot wait!

  • Way fun: Logan kisses my belly and if prompted, will say hi to the baby, whom he is now saying is a girl (before, for weeks, he kept saying "boy" and "brother").

  • Undecided: on a boy name. I hope that works out for us in the long run! ;)


There. That was a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!