Monday, December 24, 2012

Sunday Social on Monday Mingle





My weekend was so relaxed, the last thing I thought about was writing. Now I'm at work on what is looking to be a very slow day. I get to leave early, take Christmas Day off, work the 26th part of the day and then it's off to the mountains through the weekend! This week could really not get any better. Oh wait. It has. Baby bean has been moving and grooving all over the place! I don't feel baby all the time, but when I do the movements are very pronounced and I swear its an elbow or knee jabbing at me. I love it!

 

Sunday Social1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Well, I can't eat ice cream anymore, but it used to be cookie dough. Now, I can only eat the lactose free vanilla bean which is good, just not the same.

2. What is your favorite smell? I love the smell of fresh-baked banana bread.

3. Favorite TV commercial: Oh I have no clue! I never remember them long enough to have a favorite.

4. Favorite day of the week: Saturday! It's our only family day that we have together and we always make the best of it.

5. Favorite way to waste time: ha! Me, waste time?! Pinterest for sure.

6. Favorite article of clothing: My new Muk Luks!! I love these slippers! (mine are on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!