Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Award Time

Been awhile since I've received any blogging awards! Thanks to Heather at Charmed Life for pointing out how few followers I have. ;) I kid. This award is specifically for those other blogging folks who have less than 200 followers. There was a time when I *think* I had more than that, but I may be kidding myself.

liebster



This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.



If you receive the award, there are a few rules to follow...


1) Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves

2) Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked

3)Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate

4) They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post

5)Bloggers must be notified of their award!

6) No tag backs!


11 Things About Me



  1. I love Chai tea with almond milk. I have one at least once a week.

  2. I love manatees.

  3. Every year since Logan was born, I have made a calendar for my family members and given them as Christmas gifts. It's one of my most favorite things to work on.

  4. I am an amateur photographer, still with just a point and shoot camera.

  5. My wedding day was the best day of my life.

  6. I'm obsessed with dates and numbers. For example, Duchess Kate is due 3 weeks after me and I really hope we have our babies on the same day!

  7. I've never had my house professionally clean, but that will change next Monday!!

  8. I never liked having outdoor Christmas lights until I had a kid who is obsessed with them. Now I love it.

  9. If this baby is a boy, he will be nameless when born. We cannot agree on a boy name yet.

  10. I love music and miss going to concerts/shows as often as I used to.

  11. My all time favorite band is still Hanson. Don't hate.


11 Questions from Heather:

  1. When is my favorite vacation spot? Cabo San Lucas

  2. What is my all time favorite book? Catcher in the Rye

  3. What is something I love doing but don't have time for? Alone time with my B. Less because of time and more because of finances. I want weekend getaways.

  4. Do I feel older or younger than my real age? I feel 28, which I am. Though there are times were I feel older. I never feel younger anymore!

  5. If I could meet any celebrity dead or alive, who would it be? Ina May Gaskin

  6. If I could battle one movie villain, who would it be? I could take on Regina from Mean Girls.

  7. What is my favorite holiday? Thanksgiving. I love the food and family.

  8. What technology could I not live without? I don't like thinking about not being able to live without something like technology, but if I have to choose...my phone.

  9. If I had 24 hours to do anything, money was no object, what would I do? Wow. This is a great question. I would want to fly to The Farm and learn as much as I possibly could about becoming a midwife, and catch as many babies as possible in that time.

  10. My favorite made-up word: The only one that comes to mind is Mmmbop! ;)

  11. Who do I look up to most? My  mom. She's amazing.


11 Bloggers I'm Awarding:

  1. The Makings of an Ostie Family

  2. Hancock Heir

  3. Rachel & John

  4. Life With the Little Rs

  5. I Put the Blah in Blogger

  6. Ambition Never Goes Out of Style

  7. Tale of 2 Teachers

  8. Minnesota Baby

  9. B & R Plus 2


So, there are only 9 of you because, apparently, I read a lot of blogs with lots of followers! So I love you all.

11 Questions for the nominated:

  1. Have you/would you ever have plastic surgery? If so, for what?

  2. Do you believe in ghosts?

  3. If you went to school, are you doing what you went to school for?

  4. What is your dream job?

  5. Your thoughts on the Duggars:

  6. Favorite non-fiction book:

  7. If you've had a baby, would you be willing to share your birth story on my midwife blog?? (PLEASE?!!)

  8. # of traffic violations and why:

  9. Do you sleep with socks on?

  10. The best day of your life:

  11. Share a link to your favorite guilty pleasure online reading (celeb news, news of the weird, etc):


Congrats!! I look forward to reading everyone else's responses.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!