Wednesday, December 17, 2008

>crazy eights

>Eight is my favorite number, next to four, so naturally when I saw this silly little post at Baby Bangs, I had to indulge. Also, I am at work, counting down the minutes until I go home. Enjoy! Oh yeah, and it is SOOOO your turn to do it to...see the end.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practive
America's Next Top Model
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
Tyra Show
The Hills
Weeds

8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
I woke up first to let the dogs out and tried to find free skate times at Epic, but no such luck.
Took the dogs to PetsMart so they could pick out their Christmas presents.
Opened and used Butte's new present, a bat with a scoop on the end of it with a ball, at the park for a good hour, only to see that is really as cheep as it looks and broke the scoop. Dang it!
Worked on the baby blanket I am making for Kathleen.
At lunch at the Spicy Pickle and had the Gobbler, and AWESOME sandwhich.
Came to work right as I was ready for a nap.
Tried to work on a project new boss gave me and was not successful.
I have a headache.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
Going to bed.
Spending Christmas with B for the first time as husband and wife.
Going to K & M's wedding in Jan.
Going to the Dew tour on friday and seeing 3OH!3 and All American Rejects for FREE!
Watching Amy's doggies on Saturday.
Resting and sleeping and doing nothing on Saturday before the dogs come over.
Going to Cabo in April with B.
Moving out of our basement into a house, even if we still have to rent it.

8 Things I Wish For:
New uniforms at work: as in, WE pick out nice clothes that don't make the residents gag when they see us.
To have a baby someday soon that is healthy and happy.
To buy a house.
To find my dream job (motherhood!) asap.
That B gets a fab job that pays well and is good for our family.
That health care will be provided for everyone.
MORE snow!! Snow me in, God!!
A new sewing machine that I can make fun things with.

8 People I Tag:

Heidi
Carrie
Katie
Andrew
Aaron
Amy Beth
Sarah
A Maybe Baby

Have Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!