Wednesday, December 10, 2008

>10 Best Moments of 2008

>1. Marrying my best friend on August 8th, 2008 in Steamboat Springs, CO. The weather was the best part: Rain, lightening, sunshine, rainbows and sunsets! I also loved having my father walk me down the aisle barefoot. Ahhh so many perfect memories!

2. Going camping for the first time with B on our honeymoon with the dogs. B went horseback riding for the first time! The dogs LOVE nature. If Tulo was a person, he would be a forest ranger. If Butte was a person, she would be giving Mr. Phelps a swim for his money. She LOVED swimming in the lake.

3. Celebrating One Year of happiness with B on February 23, 2008 at nOrth in Cherry Creek. We ate at this super fancy and expencive restruant that would have cost us a lot, but B had a discount and his mom slipped him some money without my knowing...how sweet.

4. Seeing Hanson at the Bluebird on November 8th, 2008. This day was also a happy three months married with B, but we spent it alone. He was down in NM with his bro getting sloshed to celebrate his bachelor party. I spent they day and evening with his lovely mother.

5. Going to cut down our very first Christmas Tree up at the ranch! They dogs loved being able to run around freely and we found the perfect tree.

6. Thanksgiving with my father in law and his fiance and new puppy, Sophie. One of the best things about marrying Irish, is the holidays. Every holiday is a party!

7. Going to the Denver zoo with B and mother in law. It was such a HOT day and none of us had been there in forever. It was great.

8. Signing our leases for our current rental. It is not much, but it is nice and was revamped before we moved in. It was the first major "married" thing we did together before actually getting married.

9. Also signing our marriage license a few weeks prior to the wedding. Another way of "officializing" our marriage before actually saying "I DO".

10. The day my mother and I purchased my wedding dress. It was the 5th time I had tried it on and the first day it was on sale again. It was also the first day that the matching flower girl dress was available. Perfect Bliss!

Now it is your turn.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!