Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Currently...30 weeks knocked up

I'm writing this post hours after my last one, feeling a little bit better and all cried out. A dear friend, Anne, told me this morning that sometimes it just feels good to cry and while I was crying for good reason, it did feel good. So I feel up to this week's Currently post.


HK
Logan is currently:

Watching...Elmo in Grouchland and Charlotte's Web. He loves both so much that sometimes I think he could watch both simultaneously.

Craving..."cheesy, cheesy" quesidillas! And edamame.

Looking...all around. We will be driving in the car to daycare and he points out the sunrise, the other cars, and just about anything else he sees. I love his wonderment.

Loving...his baby brother or sister. He is convinced baby is a girl and so lately he has been snuggling up close, putting his hands and head on my belly. He even rubbed lotion on me the other night. When he puts his head there, he always says "she's talking to me, mama!" So much love.

Planning...on going to the fair. In Charlotte's Web there is a fair at the end and every time he sees it he talks about going to the fair. He can't wait.

I am currently:

Watching...Revenge. I stayed home today with a migraine and pains and caught up on the series. I  had been behind a good 3-4 episodes.

Craving...sweets like nobody's business. I had to pick up a script today and also grabbed a tray of cupcakes, bag of jelly beans and bag of chocolate eggs.

Looking...for answers. This has been such a challenging day. My midwife had to reassure me that everything is okay. I am healthy. Baby is healthy. And sometimes pregnancy symptoms are harder on others. I just happen to be one of those people.

Loving...my husband. Seriously, thought his incredible love and support, I would be a even bigger mess. I would be so lost without his love and encouragement  I am so blessed and cannot even put into words how much I love him.

Planning...on what to do with the nursery. It's a mess right now and a semi-storage room at the moment. So many possibilities!

30 weeks:


How big is baby: Close to 3 pounds!

Weight gain/loss: 27 pounds

Stretch marks: Just a few from last time on my upper legs/hips.

Sleep: Horrible. It takes me forever to fall asleep and then with this pelvic pain even just turning over in bed makes me cringe.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Sweets and lots of water.

Labor signs: contractions (2-3 an hour), 1cm dilated.

Movement: Tons. Love it.

What I'm loving: only 10ish more weeks!

Symptoms: Heartburn, contractions, achy back, hips and legs, pelvic pain.

What I'm looking forward to: Going to the St. Patty's Day parade this weekend with my family.

Best moment of the week: Logan rubbing my belly with lotion.

How I'm feeling: Terrible. See above and the previous post.


5 comments:

  1. Crying cleans the soul! What an interesting life you have!

    afairytalecomesalive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I don't know what happened!?? Your blog disappeared from my reader and I have not been here in way too long! I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! You look great! I'm so sorry to hear about your round ligament pain. I had a bit of that with Kale, but the sciatica was my major issue. Chin up - 10 (ish) more weeks and your little one will be OUT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your in pain. That is no bueno. I hope these next few weeks go really fast. Also everyone is currently craving sweets. Damn delicious sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to read the pervious post but I wanted to comment on this one first! I hope you are feeling better soon and that the rest of your pregnancy doesn't have to be like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there, mama. I had a horrible time towards the end with Otto and cried daily just from discomfort, exhaustion, and a little fear (what is WRONG with me?) it turned out just like your midwife assured you, that I was just having an especially miserable pregnancy. 10 weeks will go by fast. Enjoy those sweets and hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!