Wednesday, February 27, 2013

28wks: The View From Here

(bumpin' out)

Keeping it simple this week. I am coming down with a nasty chest cold and OMG being sick while pregnant is just cruel. I never got sick with Logan and all I want to do is sleep.

How far along: 28 weeks

How big is baby: On average, most babies are just over 2 pounds and almost 15" in length. I carry peanuts, though, and we have a growth scan on Monday to see where we are sitting.

Weight gain/loss: 27 pounds

Stretch marks: Just a few from last time on my upper legs/hips.

Sleep: Not great. I keep getting nose bleeds and am up at least once to pee. And I wake up early for work so yeah, not enough sleep going on even when I am in bed at 9pm.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: Well, I WANT to eat burgers and such, but baby does not like it. I tried to have a sloppy joe yesterday and it did not sit well. I'm still craving lobster.

Movement: Lots of strong rolls and movement.

What I'm loving: That I am in the home stretch. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, contractions, achy back, hips and legs, round ligament pains. So fun.

What I'm looking forward to: The ultrasound on Monday, but not the RH shot. Ugh

Best moment of the week: It's kind of a secret. So yeah...

How I'm feeling: Like crap! Happy crap, anyway. I am fighting a chest cold and I am in a lot of third tri uncomfortableness that is just not easy. Lifting Logan has become hard and even walking up stairs makes me winded. 

4 comments:

  1. You look GREAT! Congrats on the third trimester, I always felt like I was "really pregnant" then, haha!
    xoxo
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is the worst - I can't imagine being sick AND 28 weeks pregnant. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just killed me a little bit...secrets I can't stand it, but at least its a good secret!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeling so much more this second time around too....boo! Hope you feel better soon!!!! So glad I found your blog and am following you :)

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!