Friday, February 22, 2013

The 27th Week


(26wks with Logan)


Here I am in all my 27 week glory...rocking a pretty awesome baby bump, migraines, contractions and extreme exhaustion! Check out the difference of the bumps! I can really see now that I am carrying this baby higher than I did with Logan. The third trimester as hit me with a bang. This is me on Wednesday night:


I was so terribly tired I could barely move from the couch all night and honestly, most of my nights look like that. Good thing I have this awesome little wing man to keep me happy, comfy and loved! He is so sweet. Logan just snuggles up on me every afternoon after we come home from daycare. We grab a slue of snacks, drinks and settle in the basement with the dogs and whatever his current TV interest is. This photo was all about Wonder Pets, almost just as bad as Cailu but only because of the constant, repetitive singing fake animals. However, Logan loves this show. He loves that there is a Christmas episode and we watch it on repeat. Thank goodness for Netflix! And I just have to say...look at those incredible eyes!! He looks like a kid now! No longer a little, chubby baby face! Wow...so grown up.


How far along? 27 weeks/3rd trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep, but I still have a lot of tops I, like tanks and camis that are still working out.
Sleep: Been rough...I have had a constant stuffed up nose and a dry cough that badgers me at night. I have a routine of using some nose spray, vasiline and vicks to ensure that I can at least get several hours of uninterrupted sleep. Falling asleep has been hard, too.
Best moment this week: Honestly, this has been a rough week! I suppose the best moment was learning that all these contractions I've been having are just braxton hicks and normal and there is no concern for preterm labor.

Movement: Baby bean loves to move around a lot at night, which is probably why I have a hard time falling asleep! And lots during the day, too.

Food cravings: Sweet things and I really want me some Lobster!

Sex: Team Green

Labor Signs: Lots of braxton hicks contractions the last several days which are really uncomfortable but not causing any changes.

Belly Button in or out? Half in, half out.

What I miss: I miss being more active with Logan and carrying him! I really have to be careful and am so easily winded by the simplest tasks.

What I am looking forward to: Our growth scan on March 4th.

Weekly Wisdom: 2nd time mamas can experience more contractions earlier on.

3 comments:

  1. I love your baby bump! It's so cute! And team green is even more exciting!
    New follower from Weekend Social Mix Blog Hop. http://smilesnsnuggles.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was much bigger during my second pregnancy too, they say everything knows where it's going....

    I think you look lovely though :)

    Kate
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww... so cute. I found you on the hop and am your newest follower. I was hopin' that you would drop by my page, hang out for a while, and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a great day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!