Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

This has been a roller-coaster year with much to be thankful for. I am always giving thanks in the right circumstance, as often as I can. I pray and give thanks for everything we have and for everything that is yet to be had. But on Thanksgiving, the reflection is stronger. The realization of what we actually have to be grateful for increases and the importance grows.

This year, I am most thankful for:

  • My husband.

  • My son.

  • Our home. Buying our first home this year is a feat we are thankful for every time we walk through the doors. And I cannot say we are thankful for our home without giving thanks to the people who helped us get there: B's dad and his fiance. We love them so much and are so grateful for the help.

  • Baby bean. I'm so thankful that I have a body that is compatible with pregnancy, that holds onto healthy babies and continues to grow each day.

  • My friends. The friends, near and far, and those of you I've never met. I'm thankful for the bond we share.

  • My job. Any job, really, is something to be thankful for. I'm just extra thankful that I enjoy it.

  • School. So thankful for formal education so I can learn how to do what I'm so passionate about.


And so much more. Cheers to another year, day, minute of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!