This year, I am most thankful for:
- My husband.
- My son.
- Our home. Buying our first home this year is a feat we are thankful for every time we walk through the doors. And I cannot say we are thankful for our home without giving thanks to the people who helped us get there: B's dad and his fiance. We love them so much and are so grateful for the help.
- Baby bean. I'm so thankful that I have a body that is compatible with pregnancy, that holds onto healthy babies and continues to grow each day.
- My friends. The friends, near and far, and those of you I've never met. I'm thankful for the bond we share.
- My job. Any job, really, is something to be thankful for. I'm just extra thankful that I enjoy it.
- School. So thankful for formal education so I can learn how to do what I'm so passionate about.
And so much more. Cheers to another year, day, minute of thanks.