Tuesday, November 20, 2012

a little late

20121120-083229.jpg

Tomorrow, I'm 14 weeks and officially in the 2nd trimester of this very fast-moving pregnancy! I really cannot believe how fast it feels.

The ups:

I feel like I am carrying this baby higher than I did with Logan. I can still wear my work pants and today, I just discovered that I really don't even need the belly band. Maybe I really did need it for the last few weeks, but the baby/my uterus has moved up some.

I look pregnant. People notice and comment. I love this stage where it is obvious and the attention to my belly is nice. I've always loved having a pregnant belly.

B and I had a date night on Saturday. It was amazing. I love him so much.

Heidi has found a house to move into! She and her kiddos should be making their way out of our digs in the next week or two. We are all so happy and excited for the next step in her transition here.

The downs:

I have been having pregnancy-induced migraines. I never had migraines prior to this pregnancy and they suuuuuuuck. I have a script for powerful tylenol and they're upping the dose because NOTHING is working. I am also scheduling a massage and maybe even a chiropractor adjustment. I'm even looking into buying a 10s unit.

Logan is in a weird phase, one which I am sure is going to last awhile. He cries over almost everything he wants and cannot have. It's exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!