Friday, October 5, 2012

Here comes number two!


On September 17th before the sun was up, I saw a plus sign appear, the first sign confirming pregnancy. Wow. We're doing this again! We are in shock. We had talked about wanting to have another baby soon, but since our housing arrangements changed we decided to wait. I guess someone else had other plans!

The last few weeks have been insanely stressful with a full house of people to take care of on top of school and work. The first indication I had that I *might* be pregnant was four weeks ago when I broke out all over my face. I rarely ever get acne and when I was pregnant with Logan that was the prime reason for my break outs. Secondly, my work pants are getting tight. No, I am in no way "showing" yet but I noticed a huge (3 pounds!) weight gain in less than two weeks. I had assumed it was because I have been doing a great job with my diet. Weight gain is still a goal, though more important now, and when I noticed the snugness I raised an eyebrow. Then, on Saturday September 15th, there was no sign of the monthly friend showing. This is not entirely unusual, but I decided it was time to take a test on Monday morning.

I was not expecting anything to show up. And there it was. I'm pregnant!

At first I had been feeling okay with a few waves of nausea here and there, though that is not unusual for me with the GERD. I feel nauseous most of the time anyway. But the last two weeks have been so rough. I'm a lot sicker-feeling this time than I was the first time with Logan.

So I guess this is it! We're going to be a family of four sometime in May! I can hardly believe it!!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!