Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Linky Links

We had a wonderful weekend! It was so jam-packed it hardly felt like a weekend but B and I had TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW in which we left Logan at home with Heidi so we could have some adult alone time. Saturday night we went to dinner with my parents and then to a brew house. If there is something you should know about Colorado, it's that we love our beer! There are a few hundred breweries just in Northern Colorado and lucky for me, it is the best way to hang out with my husband.

Sunday night we went to a wedding. It was beautiful! We had a lovely time and we even danced! Made me feel like young newlyweds again.

And some awesome links:

Philip Phillips song Home

You, Me & Apollo

And of course, my hang outs: Midwife 101 Blog (find all school updates here), Facebook and Twitter -------->

Happy Monday!

 

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!