Thursday, October 25, 2012

Currently...10 weeks!

I am currently..... 

 

Worrying about my sanity. My plate is so full right now. I need a major break from EVERYTHING.

 

Listening to lots of classical music at work. And sometimes, nothing. I rarely get a moment of silence right now and classical music is mellow, calming and peaceful.

 

Wishing that I was a stay at home mom who could send my kid to day care and sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

 



Observing the lovely snow outside!! So pretty!

 

Considering who I am going to vote for in this damned election. There, I said it. This election sucks and is so hard for me. Ugh I cannot wait for it to be over!


***


10 weeks




Total Weight Gain: 5.5 pounds. Still all in the girls. ;)

Continuing Symptoms: Nausea had gone away for several days, until today of course. I'm also still really tired, even if I get 10 hours of solid sleep.

Maternity Clothes: Since my belly is growing more, the belly band is working out better, so no not this week.

Sleep: sleeping well!

What I’m Eating: Whatever sounds good. Right now, nothing sounds good and I usually resort to chicken noodle soup on days like today.

Cravings: I was craving pasta yesterday.

Movement: none

Labor Signs: n/a

Special Pregnancy Moments: Nothing more special that STILL being pregnant!! That is always such a blessing. I wanted so badly to make it to the 10th week. Even though it is still the first trimester, I felt like that was a huge accomplishment health wise. Grow baby Grow!!

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!