Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Back Seat Driver and other things...

 (8ish-weeks)


I took this photo last night. My belly is really nothing to hide anymore and I'm barely 8 weeks pregnant! I say 8ish weeks because I'm not entirely sure of my dates. One place says I'm due May 21st, another says May 23rd. So I'm choosing Wednesday, the middle day, to declare the new week and until I have a growth scan it will stay that way. I'm feeling okay-ish. Good days and bad days, mostly of nausea and fatigue. Like today, I am SO dead tired. And I have a huge test in my Human Growth class tonight. Praying for strength!


Logan has become a back seat driver. He has been for awhile now, but it's getting worse. He tells me every morning to "go faster, mama!", "no music, mama!", "turn AC on, mama!", and so on. I explain to him that it is much too cold for AC, I'm not turning the music off, and I'm going slow through a school zone. He doesn't argue, yet. But when he does, I snapped a photo of him picking his nose this morning and I'll share it on FB if he starts arguing too much. ;)


Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!