- I had very little nausea. I would not even go as far as calling it morning sickness because I never actually got sick and the times in which I would feel yucky were few.
- I craved blueberries like they were going out of style. And they had to be frozen.
- I did not have a pooch until the 9th week or so.
- I had a huge aversion to beef for almost my entire pregnancy.
- I hated all my tv shows. They seemed so lame to me! haha
- Super yucky. I have only been sick once, but the nausea is almost constant, day in, day out. I have adjusted my work hours for a few weeks to come in an hour later and that makes a huge difference in how I feel the rest of the day. The last two days have been great.
- The THOUGHT of blueberries makes me want to puke.
- I want veggies and greasy food, like pizza.
- I've already got a pooch! haha Guess my ute really does know what to do this time. :0
- Beef, as long as it is IN something, is fine. But I will not be eating any burgers. Or pork. Gaw bacon is so yuck to me! Which is funny because I normally LOVE bacon!
- I'm still into my shows, but I am bored with a few of them. Something about my hormones makes me less interested in tv. Weird.