Saturday, October 6, 2012

1st Pregnancy vs the 2nd

Over the last few weeks, I cannot help but compare this pregnancy with my last. It feels different already. I know some women do not notice differences in their pregnancies regardless of the baby's sex, their cravings, etc.

With Logan:

  • I had very little nausea. I would not even go as far as calling it morning sickness because I never actually got sick and the times in which I would feel yucky were few.

  • I craved blueberries like they were going out of style. And they had to be frozen.

  • I did not have a pooch until the 9th week or so.

  • I had a huge aversion to beef for almost my entire pregnancy.

  • I hated all my tv shows. They seemed so lame to me! haha


This baby:

  • Super yucky. I have only been sick once, but the nausea is almost constant, day in, day out. I have adjusted my work hours for a few weeks to come in an hour later and that makes a huge difference  in how I feel the rest of the day. The last two days have been great.

  • The THOUGHT of blueberries makes me want to puke.

  • I want veggies and greasy food, like pizza.

  • I've already got a pooch! haha Guess my ute really does know what to do this time. :0

  • Beef, as long as it is IN something, is fine. But I will not be eating any burgers. Or pork. Gaw bacon is so yuck to me! Which is funny because I normally LOVE bacon!

  • I'm still into my shows, but I am bored with a few of them. Something about my hormones makes me less interested in tv. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!