Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pregnancy #2 Survey

How old are you and the father?

  • We are both 28


Where did you meet?

Are you boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, married, or not together?

  • Married 4 years


Was it planned?

  • Nonyabiznass. ;)


When is your due date?

  • May 21, 2013


What week are you in?

  • 7.5 weeks


What was your weight pre-pregnancy?

  • 130


What is your current weight?

  • 132


Do you plan on a natural birth or using an epidural or other drugs?

  • Natural


Is this your first baby?

  • Second


How did yours and the baby’s father’s parents react?

  • They are all thrilled for us!


When did you tell them?

  • I told my parents the day after we found out. I had Logan say "big brother" but it did not sound like he was saying that so I had to share it. We called B's mom a few days ago and she is so happy for us!


What were your first symptoms?

  • Very little so far. Tender bewbs, tired, and some nausea, but I'm nauseous all the time so no difference yet. Plus some major bloat going on.


How did you find out?

  • On Sunday night I picked up a test. I was only a day late and was not expecting to be pregnant. The next morning I took the test and the line appeared before the control line! Total shock.


Have you had an ultrasound?

  • Not yet and I don't plan to until the 20 week scan.


Have you heard the heart beat?

  • Not yet, hopefully at our appointment next week.


Do you know the sex?

  • No, and we will be waiting until the birth. We're both hoping for a girl though. :)


Do you have a name picked out? What?

  • For a girl, yes. Boy, no.


Does the name you chose have any special significance?

  • Yes, the girl name is after my paternal grandmother.


Do you have any supplies yet?

  • Lots of left over things from my first pregnancy with Logan including maternity clothes and some baby things. We will need a new car seat and crib.


Have you felt the baby kick yet?

  • No, way too early.


When is your baby shower?

  • Probably won't have one since this is baby #2.


What are you looking forward to?

  • Everything. I loved being pregnant the first time, despite the aches and pains. I love seeing my belly grow and I cannot wait to see Logan become a big brother. He is going to be incredible.


Have you had any cravings?

  • Not anything specific, but I am hungry more often.


Do you wear maternity clothes?

  • Not yet


Has anything major changed in your life since your pregnancy?

  • Well we had four other people move into our house before we found out! But that will not affect our having a baby. In fact, having them with us makes this experience even richer and more exciting.


Do you take prenatal vitamins?

  • I was not happy with the prenatal vitamins so I take individual vitamins. I'll write a post about it soon.


Are you going to breastfeed or use formula?

  • Breastfeed


Disposable or cloth diapers?

  • Cloth


Has your baby had the hiccups?

  • Too early for that, but I loved it when Logan had the hiccups!


Do you have any stretch marks?

  • A few left over from the first time.


Any complications with your pregnancy?

  • None so far. Hope it stays that way!


Do you get any criticism?

  • Nope.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!