Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stats

Here's what we gots going on:

  • My appointment yesterday with the gastroenterologist was great, aside from the 45 minute wait to see her. Seriously, 30 minutes in the waiting room and 15 to see her. Not only was I in pain, but hungry and anxious to get to work early.

  • She has a number of diagnosis she wants to check out including celiac, crohns and irritable bowel disease (NOT IBS)...all to be determined (or ruled out) by a lovely upper endoscopy AND colo..fun.

  • B came with me to the apt and kept me company. I love that man.

  • I weigh 122.4. Mkay people THIS IS NOT GOOD! I can't remember the last time I saw that on a scale. I'm thinking just before or right after starting college and I sure as heck know B has never seen me this thin. I asked him if I look hallow and he said no, so that's good I guess.

  • I'm losing weight for a number of reasons: it hurts to eat so I don't, even when I'm hungry and I have a wicked-fast metabolism so match that with when I actually do eat, not much is being absorbed in a healthy way.

  • A lot of my clothes hang on me now in an awkward, baggy fashion and that makes me sad.


In other news:

  • Logan was the reason why we left church early on Sunday. This could be a whole post on its own but honestly I just could not bear to hear him scream for me as I walked away and left him in the nursery. Sundays are "our" days. B works so we get to do whatever we want and I certainly don't want him sad and crying for me. I wish we could have stayed longer, but clearly the Lord intended for us to instead go play with Amy and take a long nap (four hours people!).

  • Semi-house hunting...we're keeping our eyes out. We LOVE the house we currently rent. Really, we do. But we know how quickly July is going to be here and how long the home-buying process can take. At the same time, we also know how fast things can go so we're treading lightly on the subject. We have a new realtor and I skim over new listings every few days. We've only seen 1 place and it was no good (right next to an apt complex...nothankyou).

  • Work has been great. I still enjoy a varied schedule. I keep checking for Labor and Delivery tech positions but the turn around here is super low, which is awesome, but that just means it will be even harder for me to get a job over there. Still, I try.

  • Logan's favorite words are "no" and "mine". He even taught a friend how to say mine. I can't help but smile only because when he says it, the kid has the deepest voice!! It's to die for so all I can do is say "yes, that is yours".

  • Shows I'm loving right now are Parenthood, Revenge (still unsure, but like the appeal), Grey's, Private Practice, and someday soon One Tree Hill will premier. I've moved from being a CW girl to an ABC girl. I checked out Heart of Dixi...not a fan.

  • B has been painting a lot more and I love watching him create new fun pieces.

  • I have an awesome photo ready for the i heart faces contest next week..can't wait to share it!

  • Have a wonderful Hump Day.


 

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!