Thursday, October 6, 2011

linked up

Let's be honest, friends. I love my job but omigawd it gets slooooooow in the afternoons. I'm sleepy, have a headache from staring at the computer all day, and have heard the same 5 songs on the radio about 18 times now. So here is how I pass my time. Enjoy!

  1. The Wiegands: I literally just discovered this awesome mama blog thanks to Top Baby Blogs. The photos are awesome. Which is mostly why I'm linking up. She has two beautiful children. Need I say more?

  2. Short & Hat: These are my friends, yo. And this is their travel blog. They're crossing the country in their little white subi and uncovering all the local awesomeness of just about every little town they run into.

  3. Hello Giggles: I learned just today that this awesome site was co-created by Zoey Deschanel. I love her. And one of my most favorite bloggers Bethany Joy has been guest blogging over there for a few months now. So fun.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!