Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Interviews

Attention all my lovely readers!! I have a fun and exciting new thing I'd like to start. One of the best things about blogging is getting to know so many other mamas all over the world! It's the modern-day pen-pal, complete with regular updates and photos. Some of the friendships I've made through blogging have been so meaningful and once, I had the privilege of meeting one!

I would like to feature one of you every week. I'd like to take volunteers first, but just like getting called on in class I might be seeking you out as well. I have a range of questions, about 20, covering everything from where you were born, your goals, topics on blogging, motherhood, your child(ren), and more. I'm thinking Thursdays would be a great day for this feature to take place. This week I will answer the questions so you can get to know me a little better. Then I will feature someone new next week. Please email me if you'd like to be featured. Let's have fun with this! samama8 at gmail dot com (If you have my more personal email, you can send one to me through that one).

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!