Saturday, October 15, 2011

just a few things...


  1. I will be guest-posting over at IN EVERY SEASON and I am SO excited! I'll let you all know when it's up. This blog mama is just lovely. Her little bean was born on our wedding anniversary...very cool!

  2. I'm also trying to create a button for my site and one that can be used for sponsoring. If any of you have super awesome graphic skillz I'd love some help! I'm almost done, but not entirely satisfied.

  3. B is looking for a 2nd job...please pray that whatever he finds works for us and our schedules.

  4. Logan talks all.the.time. In fact, last night I had an entire conversation with him on the phone. It was to die for! My heart melted ten times over...he's growing up!

  5. My desires to become a certified child birth instructor are still strong, however I believe I have found a better way to meet those needs before I can go back to nursing school so...I'm looking into becoming a DONA certified Doula...anyone have experience with a doula? Are you a doula? Let me know...I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! Eventually I hope to also become a Bradley Method instructor, but for now this seems like a better option. I'll be writing more over on my midwife 101 blog and will link up as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!