Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Mish-Mash

>

(found Logan asleep like this a few nights ago)

  • My running re-cap for last week is pretty lame due to the fact that I only ran twice and the weather was crappy. I still go up and down on how motivated I am to get out there and do it. I know for sure that I hate running inside on a treadmill. Seeing how long and how far I have been running actually makes it harder for me to keep going. I have a better/faster pace, but the moment I hit one mile the wind in my sails goes away and I justify running a mile and that was good enough. 
  • I'm still trying to decide what kind of runner I want to be. Maybe running 1-2 miles a few times a week is all I really want to do. I know regardless, the fact that I am doing it at all is good. I'm staying active and healthy. A few goals I have set are not realistic for me--not yet anyway. 
  • I am so effing sick of the cold, windy weather I could cry. Seriously. Come on summer!
  • My new job is going very well! I love what I am doing and the opportunities I have. Only been there two days and I already have a chance of becoming a full time benefit eligible employee, which has been my goal all along. The people are so nice!
  • Logan has been in daycare the last two days and has been bit a total of 3 times. Yes, my child is coming home with bruises! I would be lying if I said I was just kinda mad. I'm fuming!! My heart breaks at the thought of Logan being hurt by another kiddo. Seems that there are a few biters in his class and he is not the only one being bit. This makes me feel a little better and after a long conversation with the director yesterday they have a very solid plan on how to get the biting to stop. He is home with me today and will return the rest of the week. If he is bit again I might just loose it on them!
  • I'm going shopping today for new clothes for work and I'm actually pretty excited about it! I love getting new clothes.
  • I cannot finish a cup of coffee at home to save my life but at work I drink 2-3 cups in an hour! What the?
  • And that is it. Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!