Sunday, April 3, 2011

i heart faces-best of March

>

I shared this photo a few days ago and as I was going through the photos I took this month I kept coming back to this fantastic shot of Logan. B's dad and fiancee gifted us an incredible dinner at the aquarium. Our table was right next to a gigantic tank which was home to eels, barracudas, and about 30 other species of salt water fish. It was an incredible experience, mostly because we were seeing the wonder and awe through Logan's eyes. There are no good words to describe how infatuated he was with this adventure. He could not stop smiling. He's looking at a big fish taking a pass in front of the glass yet his reflection is looking right at me. Amazing. I cannot wait to take him back this summer!

Head on over to iheartfaces to check out all the other entries this week. This is a viewers choice so PLEASE take a moment to vote for us! We are #215. Thanks!!

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

5 comments:

Leave some Lovin!