Friday, February 11, 2011

Dog Days

>
I am OBSESSED with Florence & the Machine. I LOVE HER! B downloaded her CD and Cosmic Love is a song that Logan and I dance to daily.

Logan has figured out how to climb up the couch. Yes, CLIMB. He won't walk but he will climb. Silly boy! He still struggles and I am really not encouraging it because the moment he masters it that means I can't go to the bathroom and leave him alone!

Tonight is the birthday party! I have a lovely batch of cupcakes baking away in the oven as we speak and dear friends, I am going to devote and entire post just to these lovely cupcakes. I am by no means a baker, but Martha Stewart sure as heck knows what she's doing!

I got a new vacuum. If you know us, then you know we go cheep on things and there are some things you really should not go cheep on, like a good vacuum. We were gifted a Dirt Devil and while I am sure it meant well, the poor thing just could not handle the amount of dog hair, even if I vacuumed everyday. So I got a new Bissell Pet Hair Vacuum and I am in Domestic Heaven!! I LOVE IT!! It works amazing and I love the bagless feature! I also did not have to spend and arm and a leg on it.

I am still in my pjs and I love that! Only a few more hours and I will doll it up for the party! I can't wait to see our friends and family! What a great way to celebrate a big boy!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!