Monday, February 28, 2011

i heart faces-anything BUT face

>

Ahhh is this not the cutest picture ever?! I just love it. These two kiddos are going to be best friends. They see each other a few times a month and have since they were about 6 weeks old. Baby bums are the best and even better in swimming gear!

Please note my new photo tag on the bottom left. WAFEO stands for the title of my blog and I added a lil heart for good measure. :)

Also please note what a SLACKER I am in getting this photo entered into the contest! Last week I was number nuevo and this week...well into the late 400's!! I blame it on the fact that my family is mildly obsessed with the Oscars. So if any of you fellow iheartfaces folks stop by to say hi--THANKS!! I will come and love on your photos too.

Happy Monday!



10 comments:

Leave some Lovin!