Wednesday, February 23, 2011

12 Months Old

>

Now that Logan has been one year old for a little over a week now it is easier to believe that he is growing up. I was thinking today how it seems like it's going to fast but when I think of my friends who have children who are in kindergarten I am taken back because really, it's not going too fast at all. The pace, right now, is just right. Here is what my little wolverine is up to:

Says "mama" with conviction, but that's it
Knows what a cow "oooooo" and a rooster "eeeeeee" say
Almost fully weaned onto organic whole milk, still mixing about 1/4 formula for iron
Walking around furniture and standing alone for 3 very short seconds, but nothing else (I'm okay with him not walking yet!)
Eating almost everything and has a very public love affair with fruit: bananas, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon
Wearing mostly 12 month clothes, although his arms are growing longer and so the sleeves are shorter so 18 month clothes here we come!
In a size 4 diaper (no more cloth!)
Size 4-5 shoe depending on the style, the kid has FAT feet!

I'm not sure what else to include. He is such a happy kid. We feel so lucky to have him in our lives and he makes us laugh and smile all the time. It's a true blessing to be a parent. I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!