Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ey-eye-ey-oh!

>Super fast.

I have like 48 seconds to type this out before I have to go hop in the shower and get ready for work.

How is everyone?! I miss y'all over the weekend! We had a blast in Junction and I was not my normal picture taking self so shoot me. No pics. However we did get some awesome videos of Logan being a goof. He and I have a new game. The paci game. I stick it in my mouth, he giggles uncontrollably, he takes it back puts it in his mouth and then 20 seconds later he takes it out and offers it back to me. So stinkin cute!

The drive was beautiful and last night we spent the evening with my parents trimming their awesome Christmas tree they cut down. It is so not a Charlie Brown tree (even though we love those!). Logan loves checking out all the lights and ornaments. We wants to still eat everything!

I am doing great. I felt like I was maybe getting a sinus infection for a day or so but I think it's just allergies. My girlfriend Ash informed me of a great way to squeeze a few runs in during the week: listen to a book on tape! Although they are now on MP3 Players...great idea! I just finished Water For Elephants b Sara Gruen and it was great! I had a hard time with some of the subjects of animal abuse but the story was very well written and I'd recommend it to anyone!

This week we have a few things going on: I start tutoring a new kiddo today, I have another new student tomorrow and Thursday night, and then our staff Christmas party is on Friday. YAY!!

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!