Thursday, December 16, 2010

New

>Little man has learned some new things recently.

I mentioned that on our trip Logan was bored and we came up with a game with his paci, how he gives it to me...so cute.

He has also learned to smack his lips and give kisses! He really gears up for the lip smacking by licking his lips and sucking his bottom lip in far enough to really make his lip smack loudly. Ah-freakin-dorable! His kisses are funny...I ask for a kiss and move in, puckered up while he opens his mouth as wide as he can. He eats my lips and giggles. This kid is so friggin amazing. I love him more each day. Tonight I was supposed to meet a few of our residents and co-workers at dinner tonight but I have been so busy tutoring this week that all I watned to do was spend what little time we had playing together before he went to bed.

I did try to go and find a new dress for our christmas party and it was a big fat FAIL. I want red heals and a dress that is not black. Problem is that most of the dresses are either too short or too young looking and heck yes, Heidi, I do want to make sure my legs are looking hot, but these things barely covered my tush! I hate shopping so much. If you love shopping, then you must have a lot of money and not try it on before you buy it. I don't get it.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!