Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little Random

>
It's probably a good thing that I have not had a lot to write about lately. That means things are getting better around here. However, just because things are better does not mean I should only write about stuff when life sucks. So here is what we have been up to:

** We found a sitter! She is actually a friend and has a little boy just a few months younger than Logan and today they played hard! I also found a home daycare that I have put Logans name down on a the waitlist for May when I go back to school. I have learned my lesson of not waiting until the last minute to find RELIABLE childcare.

** Logan has been up and down the last few days. My mom had him on Wednesday and said he had a screaming fit for nearly a half hour. Just totally inconsolable. That night he did that twice after he had been in bed already. Screaming, not wanting to eat, etc. On and off for the last few nights, we've had to get up to console him. We dropped Logan off at his sitters house (more on that later) and after an hour I got a text that he had been screaming for almost an hour. She could not console him and he was tugging on his ears. Oh dear. So I left work and took him to urgent care. Turns out he does not have an ear infection (THANK GOD!), however, he does have a cold and his stuffy nose has caused his eustatian tube (runs between your ear and nose) to swell and is now causing obvious discomfort. There is no way for this to go away without the cold going away. So I am home with my clingy, snotty, weepy baby. I can't lie that I would much rather be here than work, even if it is to take care of a sick baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!