Thursday, April 4, 2013

Poll Time!

Whelp...we are a solid 7 weeks out from the due date! I figure it's time for everyone to start guessing if baby is a boy or girl....so check out the poll in the upper right corner of the blog.

And here's a little update:

33 weeks.


How big is baby: Pushing 4 pounds and stretching out to 17"!

Weight gain/loss: 33 pounds

Stretch marks: Just a few from last time on my upper legs/hips.

Sleep: Getting a little better...I've been extra tired this week, but I did manage to watch a few episodes of The Walking Dead with B last night.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: No to spicy/acidic foods...makes the heartburn insane. Craving bacon/avocado burgers.

Labor signs: contractions every so often, 1cm dilated, baby at -2 station.

Movement: Tons. Lots of rolling and head butting.

What I'm loving: The sweet snuggles Logan gives me at the end of the day.

Symptoms: Heartburn, contractions, achy back, hips and legs, pelvic pain.

What I'm looking forward to: Starting a prenatal swim class on Monday. Three days a week until I deliver!

Best moment of the week: My mom joining me at my midwife apt on Monday. She got to feel lots of baby movement and hear a super strong heart beat!

(bump photo to come...)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're already at 33 weeks! I swear, there are some bloggers I follow and I feel like they've been pregnant FOREVER. But with you - I feel like I just found out.
    My vote is all girl (but mainly because I get the feeling you also think it's a girl).

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!