Saturday, April 20, 2013

35 weeks

Lovely Bump. I'll miss it when it's gone!

How big is baby: Packing about a half pound a week at this point to around 5ish pounds.

Weight gain/loss: Oy vie....40.

Stretch marks: Just a few from last time on my upper legs/hips.

Sleep: Very uncomfortable.

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: No to spicy/acidic foods...makes the heartburn insane. Craving bacon/avocado burgers.

Labor signs: Lots of false labor going on. The last few days I've had several 2-3 hour stretches of timeable, consistant contractions that are just not painful enough to call labor. It's exhausting.

Movement: SO much more movement now that baby is head down.

What I'm loving: The countdown. One more month!!

Symptoms: I have every pregnancy symptom there is...even nausea has come back, but that may be due to the worsening heart burn.

What I'm looking forward to: My apt on Monday. I love hearing how things are progressing. I will have my GBS test and we'll talk about the birth plan. AND getting my hair cut today!



Best moment of the week: Having nearly 3 days off of work due to the snow. Now if only I could just stay home every day until this baby comes...I'm so dead tired!!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!