Monday, November 21, 2011

In a Nut Shell

I froze yogurt-covered strawberries and have yet to try one.

B and I had ourselves a date night on Sunday.

We saw Breaking Dawn and I thought it was great.

We ate at my favorite Italian restaurant.

I had butter-nut squash ravioliis, my fave.

Logan learned how to raise his left eye brow (video to come).

I have not caught Tulo on the couch in over a week.

I finally caught up with my cousin on the phone. I love her.

My stomach still hurts.

I'm still waiting for results.

I love Thanksgiving.

I made Paula Dean's Pumpkin Butter Cake (post on that soon, too!).

B is going back to school soon!

Logan loves opening and closing my prayer box around my neck.

I'm excited for crafty-time at MOPS tomorrow.

I have a lot of laundry to fold.

I probably won't fold it.

I'm thankful for all of you, my dear readers, for sticking with me.

21 Questions is taking a break this week so I need someone for next Thursday...otherwise I'm going to pick on someone. ;)

Have a safe, fun Thanksgiving!! (to all my Canadian readers-just have a great week!)

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!