Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21 Questions with Rachel

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm really beginning to look forward to this day of the week! I'm happy to share a dear blog friend with you all. Rachel from B & R Plus One More and I found each other through blogging a few years ago while we were both pregnant with our first babies. Ella and Logan are only a week apart and even though we both live in Colorado, we have yet to meet. People, Rachel is a true mountain woman, living way way up there with all the wind and snow. She's also got another little babe on the way! Hop on over to check her out.

  1. What is your #1 bucket list to-do item? To watch Ella meet her little sister come February.

  2. What is the worst injury/illness you’ve ever had?   I had a weird strain of Mono my junior year of HS, it took 6 months and weekly blood tests to find. Yuck!

  3. Do you collect anything? Not really, I used to collect Barbies when I was younger, that stopped a while ago though. Now if someone would just tell that to my mother so I wouldn't get a Barbie every year for Christmas. Ha!

  4. What is your guilty pleasure TV show? Keeping Up With The Kardashians and 19 Kids & Counting. I'm miserably addicted.

  5. What is the most special thing your spouse has ever done for you? My husband is pretty awesome and he does special things every day. The best little thing lately though is he's been taking over the cooking. I have NO energy this pregnancy and he has been awesome at taking over things like that.

  6. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I absolutely do.

  7. What does your exercise routine look like? Walking up the stairs at work. ha! I have an exercise bike in my office, it gets used far too infrequently.

  8. If you could witness an event past, present or future, what would it be? I think I would have to agree with Sarah's answer on this, I was completely captivated by the royal wedding and would have loved to have been there!

  9. If you could change anything about your high school/college experience what would it be? High School, definitely study more. College, stick with it. I left not so long in to college to move to Colorado. I don't regret moving here as it was for the man I eventually married, but I would like to go back to school some day.

  10. What season do you enjoy most? Summer for the weather and Fall for the colors!

  11. What celebrity do you most look like? I don’t think i look like any celebrity, I've been told Gwyneth Paltrow but that was before I had kids and kept my chubby face. Haha

  12. What band/singer are you enjoying most right now? Blake Shelton, I puffy heart him!

  13. Do you implement any of the things your parents taught you into your parenting style? I think I will implement a few things that I was taught by my parents. It's important to instill the values that your grew up with in to your children, as long as you believe in them.

  14. What is/are your family traditions? Oh man,celebrating holidays to the fullest! I love that Ella is old enough to really enjoy books. We do a Christmas book advent calendar. Wrap up 24 books and place them in a basket, each night of the advent she can open 1 book and we'll read it together. Such a fun way to count down!

  15. What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received? Kids are put here to test your patience, remain calm!

  16. What was the best gift ever given to you/that you gave? I think it will be the same answer for both given and received, my children. I think they are (and will be) the best gifts my husband and I could ever give each other.

  17. Have you and your spouse written a will? No, but we absolutely need to, especially with a 2nd child on the way.

  18. If you could change one thing about your wedding day what would it be? Not giving Brad the keys to my car. We couldn't afford a DJ so I stayed up until 2 am the night before our wedding making mixed CD's, including our first dance song. We didn't dance because Brad locked my keys in my car! Ha!

  19. What have you done that you said you’d never do as a parent? I put Ella down for bed with a sippy of milk! Gasp! I know this is bad but this is how she goes to bed now.

  20. How long have you been married? It was 5 wonderful years on October 7th.

  21. Do you want more children? We are undecided, I would LOVE 3 kids, that has always been my number. Brad is fine with the 2 we have (are expecting), but I would also love to have a 3rd shot at getting a little Mama's boy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!