Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I never finish these things

But why not? Prompts always help me to write more. Hopefully September will be the month I actually finish a blog posting every day...thing. Yeah.



Yesterday's prompt today: 

Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

I come from a family that was never broken, where education was prized above almost everything else, where parents were overly-involved with on-goings and were easily pleased by musical tastes that included Pat Benatar and Shawn Colvin. I come from a place where the sun shines almost every day of the year, where the mountains are our playground, where the air is crisp and dry, and where the people are the nicest you'll ever meet. I come from values that reflect a desire to love my brothers and sisters in Christ, that believe in good things and who has a moral compass stronger than anyone you'll ever meet. My family, children, husband, and home make up who I am and where I will go. My passion is what drives me to be the best wife and mom I can be.

Where do YOU come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!