Thursday, September 26, 2013

currently


HK

I find that the best way to blog is to write as much when I have the time and schedule them out. This post was written on Tuesday. ;)

I am currently following my instinct. There is really no other way to get used to having two kids. You just do it and it works. I have my instinct to thank for that, despite all the mistakes I'm making along the way.

I am currently sipping on water. My stomach has been pretty sensitive lately and I think coffee and chocolate have a lot to do with it...so I have cut those things out (GASP)! Which in turn has me running on fumes.

I am currently thinking about my clinicals coming up next month for my CNA certification. I'm quite nervous, for many reasons, but the biggest reasons having to deal with toileting. And that's all I have to say about that.

I am currently smiling at all the cute little babies I've seen leave the hospital today. Lots of babies born over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Parenting two kids definitely invokes a lot of instinct, and winging it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!