Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 months off

DAY 2
If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Well. I feel like maternity leave was 3 months off from many current things in my life, however if I wanted to take time off and do anything? Travel. Hands down. I would pack up a bag, grab my passport and travel the world. 

Witness the Northern Lights in Alaska


(source)

Hold a Koala Bear in Sydney



Place a Lock on Lover's Bridge in Paris


(source)

I'd want my best friend and partner right there with me because I can't really have fun without B. I'd eat really amazing food, sleep out on the beach, drink out of a coconut, zip line through the forest, and make a new friend in every city. I'd want to travel by boat, plane, and train. 


(source)

I'd want to get lost somewhere really fun, like inside of a castle. 


(source)

I would visit local birth centers and witness a few births to see how the rest of the world views labor and delivery. 



I'd catch a baby, too, if they'd let me. Because traveling without seeing how the rest of the world births babies would only be half the fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!