Thursday, August 9, 2012

Currently...

Harvesting Kale

Logan is...

Wishing... he could eat doughnuts all day, stay in his pool all day, and do just about anything he's not supposed to. He's been quite stubborn lately as he learns more ways to communicate his feelings.

Reading... Curious George Christmas. I think we read it 2-10 times a day.

Cooking... burgers with daddy. He loves to watch us do anything on the grill or stove. As he is able, he helps. Otherwise he just enjoys being able to see all the action.

Anticipating... a new home day care in less than two weeks! Being around kids his age is just going to rock his world!

Missing... me. :( This kid, almost every morning, tells me to stay home or just "two more minutes". Kills me.

I am...

Wishing... I had not been sick last week. I never want to get the flu ever again!

Reading... I'm listening to Harry Potter Book 1 and reading Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May here and there. Oh and birth stories.

Cooking... Not much lately! B has been cooking most nights since I have been so under the weather. A few nights ago my mom made us salmon (B a pork chop) and last night we grilled burgers. So tonight I plan on spaghetti.

Anticipating... School to start! Just over a week and I am a college kid again! WOW I am so excited!

Missing... My cousins, especially Heidi. Gaw I hate how far away we are from each other.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!