Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School: 7 Questions


(Photo of me and my friend Christie in college, obviously before going out to dance!)


Thanks to my bloggie bestie Randalin, I get to learn about all kinds of new blog hops and fun topics to write about. School is one of the most important things on my mind right now so here goes! Link up below.
1. It's back to school time! Are YOU going back to school?

YES YES YES!! I cannot wait! Just a few more days. I really love the idea of 3, short 5 week online classes to start the semester off with and ending with just ONE class in December.



2. Speaking of back to school... You receive 10 pts if you can name this movie:

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms."


Well, I had no idea until I saw the answer because this is a movie I'm not a big fan of and I'm not even sure I've seen it all the way through.


3. Who did you hang out with in school? Cool kids, jocks, nerds, were you a loner, etc? (all are welcome here- btw)

In high school I was friends with several different people. At times I kind of felt like a loner because I did not associate myself with any one group or club.


4. What was your favorite subject in school?

English and history. I had a history teacher my junior year who was just a few years older than us. Everyone joked he had a crush on me. It was fun to imagine! lol


5. If you had to go back and redo one of the following, which would you choose and why? Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School, College?

High school! And I only say that because I would make sure I was more involved with clubs and sports. Now, I see that I would have loved forensics as I love science. I'd also worked harder to be on the dance team and maybe even volleyball, the two sports I actually enjoy.


6. Home/ Packed Lunch or School Lunch?

Most of the time I packed a lunch. Our high school had a food court, much like one you'd see in a mall. There were specials on certain days, like Taco Tuesday and I'd always bring cash for that.


7. What's more exciting? The first day of school or the last day of school?

This time around I am soooo excited for the first day! A little more nervous too. The last days of school were always the best when I was in high school but now, the first counts more.


1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!