Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Remember this...

Logan,

You have become quite the comedian lately and I must write down the silly things you do and say before my brain forgets.

  • You love watching Rugrats, or "Babies" as you also refer to it. In the beginning, you always throw your right arm in the air when the Nickelodeon sign appears and bring your arm down as you yell "YES!" excitedly. Then, you say "Ba-baa" after the credits. Really stinking cute.

  • When you really want something, like to go to the park, you grab my arm and get really close to my face looking right into my eyes and say "Park, mama?" and give your most convincing puppy dog eyes. I cannot deny your requests!

  • In the am when I am saying goodbye, you break my heart every time you say "Mama, stay home. Don't go to work." Ahh! I wish I could love bug! I wish I could!!

  • You're best friend is Butte. You two are so close now. She follows you around like her little keeper. You two play together and most of the time, it's perfect. You get a little too rough with her sometimes and we have to make you back off a bit, but otherwise you two are inseparable. She even sleeps in your closet now!

  • You're mostly potty trained! HOORAY!! You wear undies all day long, minus your nap and at night time. Oh and pooping. You hold it in until your nap. We'll get there...

  • You sing along with me to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "You Are My Sunshine", the two songs I've been singing to you since you were 3 hours old. You say "twinkle" like "cookie"...makes me wonder if we need to get your hearing checked again for fluid in your ears.

  • You show emotion in your voice now. So cute...especially when I say no to a Popsicle and you say "Awww!" without crying over it.

  • We've been going down to the river and your favorite thing to do is slide around on the step that's covered in moss as I drag you through the water. Your laugh can me heard for miles.

  • You're still a mamas boy, but you and your daddy have been playing rougher lately, like tackling and wrestling...you love it so far!

  • You seem to be right handed, but eat with your left.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!