Thursday, July 26, 2012

Currently

Logan is currently ....   


Enjoying the splash park with his Lolly (grandma). She takes him almost every Tuesday on their special day together and this week he FINALLY got wet. The kid loves water, but only when he is in control of it.
Learning  how to use our new iPad. I downloaded a Mickey Mouse interactive game and he loved pressing the screen and singing along. It was awesome. And, apparently, he can do the hot dog dance but only does it for his sitter, not us. lol
Inspired by his best buddy Elliot that he's ready to be a big  brother. ;)
Becoming smarter by the minute! This kid, I swear he blows my mind with how he remembers something the first time he hears it.
Indulging in a later bed time, for both our sanity. He gets up way too early and he's been enjoying staying up later with us to watch a show or read more books.


Sarah is currently.... 


Enjoying my new iPad. Duh
Learning how to write and time with a brace on my right hand. I don't know what I did to it or how, but for three weeks its been bothering me so I went to the doc and had some xrays. Should know whats up by tomorrow.  
Inspired by my twitter friends. Seriously, I am building up a great community of other birth junkies and it feels so good to have a network of people who are just like me. :) Oh, and the FIVE minute birth I was at on Monday! Read about it HERE.
Becoming anxious for school to start! It's making sure I have everything ready to go oh and Logan starts at a new home daycare on the 21st so that makes me anxious too! lol
Indulging in ummm not much. Sadly I'm just hanging out. I'm so over 50 Shades, otherwise I'm sure that would have been my answer. ;)

 
Harvesting Kale

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!