Thursday, July 12, 2012

Currently {7}

I'm sending out some love today to Randalin because I am certain this is the only thing that is keeping me blogging right now! Our computer at home is not working and writing has been difficult with the move...I know. Excuses. But thanks dear for something constant to look forward to on Thursdays.

Loving... My dishwasher! No, seriously. I spent the last YEAR hand washing dishes 2-3 times a day and now that I can just rinse and pop everything into the dishwasher, all while keeping the kitchen looking clean and de-cluttered really has me in love with this amazing invention. If you've ever lived without a dishwasher, you know what I mean!

Wishing... I was more into the 2nd 50 Shades book. But I'm not and I don't know why! I mean, I CRIED at the end of the first book and here I am stuck on chapter 4 or something and I'm just...bored? Over it? Not sure...

Missing... a 4 day week. For the last several weeks, I've had at least one day off due to vacation, moving and a holiday. This is the first full week I've worked in almost a month and I want to curl up under my desk and go nigh-night.

Laughing at... So You Think You Can Dance auditions. The dancers are amazing, but there is something so comical about them this year! The twin brothers who were too old for the show?? Loved them!

Dreaming... of more sleep. I have been lacking sleep lately. I tossed and turned last night which means I'm not dreaming anything, just that I'll actually fall asleep!

***

This has been a craptastic week. Really, I'm so ready for it to be over. Nothing specific, lots of little things and I'm just not in the best mood. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!