Thursday, July 5, 2012

Currently...{week...6??}

I'm totally late to the party today! First of all, I am so thrown off from having a day off in the middle of the week. Yesterday did not feel like a holiday and today does not feel like Thursday. Then I remembered that it was Thursday and that I better get myself over to the best party on the block with Harvesting Kale. So this is what we're up to:

Logan is...

Inspired by: water. I'm stealing this from Kale because Logan has made a 180* and not only does he love his baths, he is dipping his head in his water table, going swimming, playing in the sprinkler and going to the splash park. Obsessed doesn't even come close to how he feels about it now.

Devouring: yogurt. Let me remind you, friends, that Logan is lactose intolerant and yogurt contains milk and lactose. So technically he should not have it, however he can tolerate it (so it seems) and he asks for it all.day.long. No other snack satisfies.

Thankful for: our new home! This kid loves our new house and I am so glad! He talks about our new home and new everythings (stairs, bathroom, his room, etc) all day long.

Watching: Barney. UGHHHHHHH

Starting to: discover his manhood. I am all about teaching him about his biology and the CORRECT terms for all his body parts. He is very proud to know what he has and has no shame letting us know it. ;)

Mama is...

Inspired by: Pinterest. Now that I have my very own home with my very own walls and cabinets and bathroom...all I want to do is find more inspiration on how to make our home more personalized and comfortable.

Devouring: 50 Shades. Seriously, the books are like a chocolate ice cream bar that is melting in the sun that, if not eaten quickly enough, it will be all over you.

Thankful for: My husband. Cliche, I know. Since we moved, I have pushed all the stress and shit down into a place I didn't want to confront and it all spilled out a few nights ago. I let the wave hit and I was a mess. Not so much a blubbering mess, but I was angry, cranky and just ready to throw my hands up. Unpacking is SO daunting. And I couldn't take it anymore so B went out and rented The Vow for us and I shed some good tears over that. Thanks babe!

Watching: The Glee Project. You guys, this show is almost BETTER than Glee. Yes, I just said that. And I love it. That is, when I get a chance to watch it.

Starting to: become very excited about school! Only 8 weeks left of summer and I'll be back to books, deadlines, papers, midterms and finals. AHHH!

Link up!

 

Harvesting Kale

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!